Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Last Stretch...

I have finished six swimsuit designs, yippee! It has been so great to know they are done & that I have all the pattern work completed, so I can duplicate the designs for You! There are more designs in the beginning stages at the moment, so I guess my work will never really be complete. The business is slowly, but surely coming together & I hope to have everything set up & ready to purchase soon. The plan is no later than the beginning of March, but I'll let you know more details once I know them myself.

One thing I am super excited to do is get good quality pictures of my swimsuits. I know you've enjoyed the ones I've taken from my mac in my tiny room, but it really doesn't do them justice. Soon I will be out of Idaho where I can take beautiful pictures on the sunny beaches in California, I can't wait! Until then here are a few pictures courtesy of my mac:


Above is the front of one of the designs shown in one of my earlier posts, the straps really brought it all together. I don't want to reveal all my designs just yet. But here's a sneak peak:

This is the back to a new one that turned out to be one of my favorites, but you won't be able to see the front yet... enjoy the suspense ; )

2 comments:

  1. I will be on pins and needles until then:) Happy Graduation!!!

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete